Senerio micro photo keeper

I bought my daughter a hannah montana micro photo keeper necklace from toysrus for Christmas and it will not come on. The manual says it has a battery that is already charged and ready to use which it is not. I charged the battery through my computer all night with no success. Ive called customer service numerous times with no success in talking to a human or even getting a reply to emails or voicemails. I would not reccommend anyone purchasing a product from Senario LLC. This product has a 30-day limited warranty so what do you do when you get no response from the company? Wasted money in these hard times!

I completely agree. I bought my 3 year old a micro photo keeper for Christmas and I got the pictures loaded on it but cannot charge it at all.

I left it on my computer to charge for 2 days and it does NOT work. I will never buy anything from this manufacturer EVER again.

Their website is under construction and you cannot get in touch with anyone over the phone. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!

Well I have a Micro Photo keeper but I´d try to get photos in it and I just can´t. So I think it is a realy waste of time and money. And I am 13 years-old.

View more comments (1)
ID
South Bend, Indiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article